Current Affairs 10 February 2022 GK Quiz includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News. A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2022. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 10 February 2022 GK Quiz Important GK. Current Affairs 10 February 2022 GK Quiz includes various important questions.
Current Affairs 10 February 2022 GK Quiz
1. Who of the following appointed as Chairperson of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India in New Delhi?
a) S Somnath
b) Shashi Bhushan
c) Ravi Mittal
d) Ankita Malhotra
2. Which of the following defence organization commenced implementation of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tagging of its ammunition inventory?
3. When is National Deworming Day observed every year?
a) 10 February
b) 12 February
c) 9 February
d) 7 February
4. Which of the following nation announced that its railway platforms, bogies smoke and tobacco-free?
c) Sri Lanka
5. Which of the following city will host the first-ever highest level of World Cup cycling event in India on 4th September 2022?
a) New Delhi
Also Read : English News Headlines
Also Read : English Current Affairs Quiz
Also Read: Latest Govt. Jobs Updates
यह भी पढ़ें : सरकारी नौकरी अपडेट
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी न्यूज़ हेडलाइंस
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी करंट अफेयर्स क्विज
Dear friends, hope you have liked today’s Current Affairs 10 February 2022 GK Quiz, if you like our current affairs then do not forget to share it with your friends, so that more and more children can be helped. Click on the link given below to read about different category of Current Affairs. Jai Hindi, Jai Bharat