13 January 2022 Current Affairs Quiz: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
13 January 2022 Current Affairs Quiz includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News. A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2022. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs Quiz 13 January 2022 Important GK. 13 January 2022 current affairs quiz includes various important questions.
Current Affairs Quiz 13 January 2022 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
13 January 2022 Current Affairs Quiz
1. ISRO successfully conducted the qualification test of Cryogenic Engine for Gaganyaan programme for a duration of 720 seconds at ISRO Propulsion Complex in Mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu. Who of the following has been appointed as new chairman of Indian Space Research Organisatio (ISRO)?
a) K SIvan
b) AS Kisan Kumar
c) K. Radhakrishnan
d) S Somnath
2. Supreme Court appoints high-level committee to investigate PM’s security breach. Who is the head of this committee?
a) Navin Sinha
b) Indu Malhotra
c) Ashok Bhushan
d) Ramayyagari Subhash Reddy
3. Which of the following organization has signed a joint development agreement with Africa50, a pan-African infrastructure investment platform to continue to develop the Kenya Transmission Project on a public-private partnership basis?
a) Power Grid Corporation
b) Tata Power Company
c) Torrent Power Limited
d) NHPC Limited
4. With which organization, Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA), has signed a Memorandum of Understanding, to propagate Investor Education, Awareness and Protection among a large group of present and prospective stakeholders by utilizing the tele-lecturing facility of Gyan Darshan Channel?
a) Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
b) Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU)
c) Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
d) Jamia Millia Islamia
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated 11 New Government Medical Colleges across Tamil Nadu and the new campus of Central Institute of Classical Tamil in Chennai on 12th January 2022. The new medical colleges have been established at an estimated cost of about 4,000 crore rupees. Of this amount, how much amount have been provided by the Union government?
a) 2075 crore rupees
b) 1975 crore rupees
c) 3075 crore rupees
d) 2145 crore rupees
Also Read : English News Headlines
Also Read : English Current Affairs Quiz
Also Read: Latest Govt. Jobs Updates
यह भी पढ़ें : सरकारी नौकरी अपडेट
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी न्यूज़ हेडलाइंस
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी करंट अफेयर्स क्विज
Dear friends, hope you have liked today’s Current Affairs Quiz 13 January 2022, if you like our current affairs then do not forget to share it with your friends, so that more and more children can be helped. Click on the link given below to read about different category of Current Affairs. Jai Hindi, Jai Bharat