Current Affairs 20 February 2022 GK Quiz includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News. A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2022. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 20 February 2022 GK Quiz Important GK. Current Affairs 20 February 2022 GK Quiz includes various important questions.
Current Affairs 20 February 2022 GK Quiz
1. Which nation will become the first country outside of India to adopt Unified Payments Interface (UPI)?
a) Sri Lanka
2. When is World Day of Social Justice is observed every year?
a) 21 February
b) 18 February
c) 20 February
d) 19 February
3. In which city Narendra Modi inaugurated “Gobar-Dhan (Bio-CNG) Plant” recently?
4. Who of the following appointed as India’s full-time Test Captain?
a) KL Rahul
b) Jasprit Bumrah
c) Ajinkya Rahane
d) Rohit Sharma
5. Which of the following nation won the right to host the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Session 2023?
Also Read : English News Headlines
Also Read : English Current Affairs Quiz
Also Read: Latest Govt. Jobs Updates
यह भी पढ़ें : सरकारी नौकरी अपडेट
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी न्यूज़ हेडलाइंस
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी करंट अफेयर्स क्विज
Dear friends, hope you have liked today’s Current Affairs 20 February 2022 GK Quiz, if you like our current affairs then do not forget to share it with your friends, so that more and more children can be helped. Click on the link given below to read about different category of Current Affairs. Jai Hindi, Jai Bharat