7 January 2022 Current Affairs Quiz: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
7 January 2022 Current Affairs Quiz includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News. A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2022. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs Quiz 7 January 2022 Important GK. 7 January 2022 current affairs quiz includes various important questions.
Current Affairs Quiz 7 January 2022 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
7 January 2022 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Dr. Jitendra Singh inaugurated India’s first Open Rock Museum. Where it is located?
2. Which of the following organization signs promoters agreement with Green Energy Development Corporation of Odisha Ltd. (GEDCOL) for “Development of 500 MW Floating Solar Projects on different water bodies in Odisha”?
3. Which of the following nation discovers huge natural gas hydrate deposits in Bay of Bengal?
b) Sri Lanka
4. Which of the following organization deploys 244 Meri Saheli teams at major railway stations across country?
5. Cabinet approves Intra-State Transmission System – Green Energy Corridor Phase-II. This scheme will help in achieving the target of _________ installed RE capacity by 2030.
a) 750 GW
b) 650 GW
c) 450 GW
d) 950 GW
6. Union Cabinet has approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and which country for construction of bridge over Mahakali River at Dharchula?
a) Sri Lanka
7. Union Cabinet has approved Memorandum of Understanding between India and which nation on Cooperation in the field of Disaster Management?
8. Shri Nitin Gadkari inaugurated and laid foundation stones for ______ of National Highway projects worth Rs.12981 crore in Uttar Pradesh.
a) 572 km
b) 872 km
c) 612 km
d) 432 km
Dear friends, hope you have liked today’s Current Affairs Quiz 7 January 2022, if you like our current affairs then do not forget to share it with your friends, so that more and more children can be helped. Click on the link given below to read about different category of Current Affairs. Jai Hindi, Jai Bharat
Also Read : English News Headlines
Also Read : English Current Affairs Quiz
Also Read: Latest Govt. Jobs Updates
यह भी पढ़ें : सरकारी नौकरी अपडेट
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी न्यूज़ हेडलाइंस
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी करंट अफेयर्स क्विज