Current Affairs 9 February 2022 GK Quiz includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News. A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2022. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 9 February 2022 GK Quiz Important GK. Current Affairs 9 February 2022 GK Quiz includes various important questions.
Current Affairs 9 February 2022 GK Quiz
1. Which of the following government has approved a 100 million dollar support contract with Taiwan aimed at boosting the island’s missile defense systems?
2. Central Government will release Postage Stamp in the Honour of Legendary Singer, who died recently? Name the singer.
a) Lata Mangeshkar
b) Meena Kumari
c) M. S. Subbulakshmi
3. Name the person, who was popularly known for his role as ‘Bheem’ in Mahabharat passed away.
a) Arjun Tripathi
b) Gajendra Chauhan
c) Praveen Kumar Sobti
d) Aakash Bhardhwaj
4. Which of the following government has announced a new IT/ITeS policy for the next five years?
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
5. AYUSH Minister launched a dedicated storefront for Ayurveda products on Amazon in the marketplace. Who is the current Ayush Minister?
a) Sarbananda Sonowal
b) Mansukh Mandviya
c) Dharmendra Pradhan
d) Niranjan Jyoti
Also Read : English News Headlines
Also Read : English Current Affairs Quiz
Also Read: Latest Govt. Jobs Updates
यह भी पढ़ें : सरकारी नौकरी अपडेट
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी न्यूज़ हेडलाइंस
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी करंट अफेयर्स क्विज
Dear friends, hope you have liked today’s Current Affairs 9 February 2022 GK Quiz, if you like our current affairs then do not forget to share it with your friends, so that more and more children can be helped. Click on the link given below to read about different category of Current Affairs. Jai Hindi, Jai Bharat