9 January 2022 Current Affairs Quiz: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
9 January 2022 Current Affairs Quiz includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News. A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2022. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs Quiz 9 January 2022 Important GK. 9 January 2022 current affairs quiz includes various important questions.
Current Affairs Quiz 9 January 2022 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
9 January 2022 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who of the following appointed as new Director General of Police (DGP) of Punjab?
a) Harmandeep Singh Hans
b) Narinder Bhargav
c) Naunihal Singh
d) Viresh Kumar Bhawra
2. Election Commission announced the Assembly polls schedule for Goa, Punjab, Manipur, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh. Who is the Chief Election Commissioner?
a) Achal Kumar Jyoti
b) Sushil Chandra
c) Anil Tripathi
d) Sunil Arora
3. Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw flagged off newly launched Agartala-Jiribam-Agartala Jan Shatabdi Express on 8th January 2022 through video conferencing. It is the first rail line connection between which state?
a) Tripura and Mizoram
b) Tripura and Manipur
c) Mizoram and Manipur
d) Tripura and West Bengal
4. Which of the following state/UT got national level awards for Covid-19 Management and Panchayat Development Index at the 24th National Conference on e-Governance held at Hyderabad?
c) Jammu and Kashmir
d) New Delhi
5. Recently which of the following state government has announced an increase in the retirement age of state government employees from 60 years to 62 years?
a) West Bengal
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
Also Read : English News Headlines
Also Read : English Current Affairs Quiz
Also Read: Latest Govt. Jobs Updates
यह भी पढ़ें : सरकारी नौकरी अपडेट
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी न्यूज़ हेडलाइंस
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी करंट अफेयर्स क्विज
Dear friends, hope you have liked today’s Current Affairs Quiz 9 January 2022, if you like our current affairs then do not forget to share it with your friends, so that more and more children can be helped. Click on the link given below to read about different category of Current Affairs. Jai Hindi, Jai Bharat