10 June 2021 Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2021. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 10 June 2021 PDF.
Current Affairs 10 June 2021 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
10 June 2021 Current Affairs includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News.
Also Read: Study Materials
Also Read: Latest Job Notifications
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Read: Static GK
Also Read: Important Articles
10 June 2021 Current Affairs
Shri Anup Chandra Pandey takes over as new Election Commissioner.
- Shri Anup Chandra Pandey today assumed charge as the new Election Commissioner (EC) of India.
- Shri Pandey joins the Election Commission of India as second Election Commissoner in a three- member body headed by Chief Election Commissioner Shri Sushil Chandra and Election Commissioner Shri Rajiv Kumar.
INDO-THAI COORDINATED PATROL (CORPAT).
- The 31stedition of India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol (Indo-Thai CORPAT) between the Indian Navyand the Royal Thai Navyis being conducted from 09 – 11 June 2021.
- Indian Naval Ship (INS) Saryu, an indigenously built Naval Offshore Patrol Vessel and His Majesty’s Thailand Ship (HTMS) Krabi, anOffshore Patrol Vessel, along with Dornier Maritime Patrol Aircraft from both navies are participating in the CORPAT.
Cabinet approves Allotment of 5 MHz spectrum in 700 MHz band to Indian Railways.
- Giving a boost to ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat’ mission, the Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the proposal for allotment allotment of 5 MHz Spectrum in 700 MHz frequency band to Indian Railways for public safety and security services at stations and in trains.
- With this spectrum, Indian Railways has envisaged to provide LTE (Long Term Evolution) based Mobile Train Radio Communication on its route. The estimated investment in the project is more than Rs. 25,000 Crore. The project will be completed in the next 5 years.
- In addition to this, Indian Railways has approved TCAS (Train Collision Avoidance System), an indigenously developed ATP (Automatic Train Protection) System, which will help in avoiding train collisions thereby reducing accidents and ensuring passenger safety.
Cabinet approves Minimum Support Prices (MSP) for Kharif Crops for marketing season 2021-22.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has approved the increase in the Minimum Support Prices (MSPs) for all mandated Kharif crops for marketing season 2021-22.
- Government has increased the MSP of Kharif crops for marketing season 2021-22, to ensure remunerative prices to the growers for their produce. The highest absolute increase in MSP over the previous year has been recommended for sesamum (Rs. 452 per quintal) followed by tur and urad (Rs. 300 per quintal each). In case of groundnut and nigerseed, there has been an increase of Rs 275 per quintal and Rs 235 per quintal respectively in comparison to last year. The differential remuneration is aimed at encouraging crop diversification.
Three Indian universities achieve top-200 positions in QS World University Rankings 2022.
- Three Indian Universities have achieved top-200 positions in QS World University Rankings 2022.
- IISc Bengaluru ranked number 1 in the world for research.
- QS Quacquarelli Symonds, global higher education analysts has today released the 18th edition of the world’s International University rankings.
Govt approves 708 proposals for construction of 3.61 lakh houses under PMAY-U.
- The Government has approved 708 proposals for construction of 3.61 lakh houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban (PMAY-U).
- The decision was taken at the 54th Meeting of the Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee (CSMC) under PMAY-U held in New Delhi.
- The Meeting was attended by 13 States and UTs.
- These houses are proposed to be constructed across Beneficiary Led Construction and Affordable Housing in Partnership verticals.
- In addition, ‘PMAY- U Awards 2021 – 100 Days Challenge’ was also launched by Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) Durga Shanker Mishra .
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) has laid renewed emphasis to accelerate housing construction and completion across the country within stipulated time under PMAY(U).
- With this, as on date, the total number of sanctioned houses under PMAY(U) is now 112.4 lakh and so far.
- 82.5 lakh have been grounded for construction of which 48.31 lakh have been completed or delivered.
- Total investment under the Mission is 7.35 Lakh Crore rupees .
- The Central assistance is of 1.81. Lakh Crore rupees, of which 96,067 Crore of funds have been released.
Category Wise Current Affairs