10 May 2021 Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc. A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2021. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 10 May 2021 PDF.
Current Affairs 10 May 2021 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
Also Read: Study Materials
Also Read: Latest Job Notifications
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Read: Static GK
Also Read: Important Articles
10 May 2021 Current Affairs
Rajya Sabha MP Raghunath Mohapatra passed away.
- Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament from Odisha Dr. Raghunath Mohapatra passed away in Odisha.
Naomi Osaka named “Sportswoman of the Year” and Rafael Nadal named “Sportsman of the Year” at Laureus World Sports Awards.
- Japan’s Naomi Osaka won Sportswoman of the Year Award at the Laureus World Sports Awards 2021, and Spain’s Rafael Nadal won Sportsman of the Year Award.
- German football champions Bayern Munich won Team of the Year Award. Tennis legend Billie Jean King won the Lifetime Achievement award.
Lewis Hamilton won Spanish Grand Prix 2021.
- In Formula One, Lewis Hamilton won Spanish Grand Prix 2021, while Max Verstappen got 2nd place.
- Earlier Lewis Hamilton got 100th pole position in his career.