11 June 2021 Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2021. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 11 June 2021 PDF.
Current Affairs 11 June 2021 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
11 June 2021 Current Affairs includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News.
Also Read: Study Materials
Also Read: Latest Job Notifications
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Read: Static GK
Also Read: Important Articles
11 June 2021 Current Affairs
Shri Justice Sanjay Yadav appointed as Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court.
- The President of India, in exercise of the power conferred by clause (1) of Article 217 of the Constitution of India, appointed Shri Justice Sanjay Yadav, Judge of the Allahabad High Court to be Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court with effect from the date he assumes charge of his office.
Union Education Minister announces release of Report of All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2019-20.
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ today announced the release of the report of All India Survey on Higher Education 2019-20.
- This Report provides key performance indicators on the current status of Higher education in the country.
Key features of All India Survey on Higher Education Report 2019-20
- Total Enrolment in Higher Education stands at 3.85 crorein 2019-20 as compared to 3.74 crore in 2018-19, registering a growth of 11.36 lakh (3.04 %). Total enrolment was 3.42 crore in 2014-15.
- Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER), the percentage of students belonging to the eligible age group enrolled in Higher Education, in 2019-20 is 27.1% against 26.3% in 2018-19 and 24.3% in 2014-2015.
- Gender Parity Index (GPI) in Higher Education in 2019-20 is 1.01 against 1.00 in 2018-19 indicating an improvement in the relative access to higher education for females of eligible age group compared to males.
- Pupil Teacher Ratio in Higher Education in 2019-20 is 26.
- In 2019-20: Universities: 1,043(2%); Colleges: 42,343(77%) and stand-alone institutions: 11,779(21%).
- 3.38 crore Students enrolled in programmes at under-graduate and post-graduate level. Out of these, nearly 85% of the students (2.85 crore) were enrolled in the six major disciplines such as Humanities, Science, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Medical Science and IT & Computer.
- The number of students pursuing PhD in 2019-20 is 2.03 lakh against 1.17 lakh in 2014-15.
- The Total Number of Teachers stands at 15,03,156 comprising of 57.5% male and 42.5% female.
Category Wise Current Affairs