First Published on June 12, 2021 || Last Updated on June 12, 2021 by Prashant Chaturvedi
12 June 2021 Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2021. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 12 June 2021 PDF.
Current Affairs 12 June 2021 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
12 June 2021 Current Affairs includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News.
Also Read: Study Materials
Also Read: Latest Job Notifications
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Read: Static GK
Also Read: Important Articles
12 June 2021 Current Affairs
Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh inaugurates BRO’s two Centres for Excellence to promote road safety & road construction.
- Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh dedicated to the nation two Centres of Excellence established by Border Roads Organisation (BRO) at Seema Sadak Bhawan in New Delhi, on June 11, 2021.
- These Centres have been established to achieve excellence in road safety as well as foster growth in construction of roads, bridges, air fields and tunnels.
- The Centre of Excellence for Road Safety & Awareness (CoERSA) aims to create awareness about road safety through analysis sharing of road accidents and suggesting methods to save precious lives.
- The Centre of Excellence for Roads, Bridges, Air Fields and Tunnels (CoERBAT) focuses on institutionalising the knowledge gained over the years in development of almost 60,000 kilometres of roads, 56,000 metres of bridges, 19 airfields and four tunnels in the eastern and north-western part of the country.
Sports Minister launches Central Athlete Injury Management System.
- Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports Shri Kiren Rijiju launched the Central Athlete Injury Management System (CAIMS), a first-of-its-kind initiative by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports for streamlining the sports medicine and rehabilitation support offered to the athletes.
- CAIMS aims to provide the best of sports injury management support nearest to the athlete’s geographical location.
- CAIMS will help to standardize appropriate injury treatment protocol for athletes across the country.
- It will start with support for athletes who are a part of the Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) development group expected to participate in 2024 and beyond.
- CAIMS is expected to revolutionise the way athlete injuries are managed and treated.
- It will have the following four structures: Athlete Wellness Cell, On-Field Sports Medicine Experts, National Resource Referral Teams and a Central Core Team.
Category Wise Current Affairs