12 May 2021 Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc. A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2021. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 12 May 2021 PDF.
Current Affairs 12 May 2021 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
Also Read: Study Materials
Also Read: Latest Job Notifications
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Read: Static GK
Also Read: Important Articles
12 May 2021 Current Affairs
International Nurses Day observed every year on 12th May.
- International Nurses Day (IND) is an international day observed around the world on 12 May (the anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth) of each year, to mark the contributions that nurses make to society.
- International Nurses Day 2021 Theme is Nurses: A Voice to Lead – A Vision for Future Healthcare
IREDA bagged Green Urja Award.
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd., IREDA has been conferred with “Green Urja Award” for being the Leading Public Institution in Financing Institution for Renewable Energy this year by Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
- The award was received by Shri Pradip Kumar Das, Chairman & Managing Director (CMD), IREDA from Dr. Ajay Mathur, Director General, International Solar Alliance.
Summits and Conferences News
4th India-Swiss Financial Dialogue held virtually in New Delhi.
- The 4th India-Swiss Financial Dialogue was held virtually in New Delhi.
- Secretary, Economic Affairs, Ajay Seth led the Indian delegation.
- The delegation from the Swiss side was led by Ms. Daniela Stoffel, State Secretary, State Secretariat for International Finance, Switzerland.