First Published on May 19, 2021 || Last Updated on May 22, 2021 by Prashant Chaturvedi
19 May 2021 Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc. A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2021. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 19 May 2021 PDF.
Current Affairs 19 May 2021 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
Also Read: Study Materials
Also Read: Latest Job Notifications
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Read: Static GK
Also Read: Important Articles
19 May 2021 Current Affairs
International Museum Day observed every year on 18th May.
- International Museum Day is an international day held annually on or around 18 May, coordinated by the International Council of Museums.
- International Museum Day 2021 theme is “The Future of Museums: Recover and Reimagine”.
National Gallery of Modern Art launched Audio-Visual Guide App on International Museum Day.
- National Gallery of Modern Art, NGMA on May 18, 2021 launched an Audio-Visual Guide App on the occasion of International Museum Day.
- The app is an audio-visual guide for exploring the modern art treasures on display across galleries of the Museum. The app is available on both the Google Play store and the Apple App store. A web version of the app is also available
Telangana govt decides to join Centre’s Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- In Telangana, the State Government has decided to join the Central Government’s Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- The State Medical and Health Department has signed an MoU with the National Health Authority to this effect.
- Telangana Capital: Hyderabad
- Telangana Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan
- Telangana Chief minister: K. Chandrashekar Rao
Category Wise Current Affairs