First Published on June 2, 2021 || Last Updated on June 2, 2021 by Prashant Chaturvedi
2 June 2021 Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2021. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 2 June 2021 PDF.
Current Affairs 2 June 2021 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
Also Read: Study Materials
Also Read: Latest Job Notifications
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Read: Static GK
Also Read: Important Articles
2 June 2021 Current Affairs
Vice Admiral Ravneet Singh assumes charge as Deputy Chief of Naval Staff.
- Vice Admiral Ravneet Singh assumed charged as Deputy Chief of Naval Staff on 1st June 2021.
- He replaced Vice Admiral M S Pawar who superannuated on May 31.
Vice Admiral Sreekumar Nair, AVSM, NM takes over as DGNP, Visakhapatnam.
- Vice Admiral Sreekumar Nair, AVSM, NM, took over as the Director General Naval Projects (DGNP), Visakhapatnam from Vice Admiral Kiran Deshmukh, AVSM, VSM.
- Vice Admiral Nair has earlier served as Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam and Assistant Chief of Materiel (Information Technology and Systems), at Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy).
Lieutenant General Manoj Pande, AVSM, VSM takes over Eastern Command.
- Lieutenant General Manoj Pande, AtiVishishtSeva Medal, VishishtSeva Medal, took over the reins of Eastern Command as its General Officer Commanding-in-Chief on 01 June 2021.
- Prior to this, he was Commander-in-Chief Andaman & Nicobar Command, the only Tri- services Operational Command in India from 01 Jun 2020 to 31 May 2021.
Lieutenant General Pradeep Chandran Nair, AVSM, YSM takes over as Director General Assam Rifles.
- Lieutenant General Pradeep Chandran Nair, AtiVishishtSeva Medal (AVSM), YudhSeva Medal (YSM) took over as the 21st Director General of the Assam Rifles (popularly known as Sentinels of the North-East) on 1st June 2021.
- He has rich experience of Assam Rifles and the North East, having earlier been an Inspector General and a Company Commander in Assam Rifles, besides having commanded Assam Rifles battalions as a Brigade Commander.
China reports world’s first human case of H10N3 bird flu.
- China has reported the first case of human infection with the H10N3 strain of bird flu in the eastern Chinese province of Jiangsu.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan launches Digitized versions of Flagship Health Schemes on National Health Authority (NHA)’s IT platform.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare today launched the revamped Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) and the Umbrella schemes of Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi (RAN) and Health Minister’s Discretionary Grant (HMDG) on National Health Authority (NHA)’s IT platform.
- CGHS, a comprehensive Health Scheme for Serving Employees, Pensioners, Members of Parliament, ex-MPs, etc., and their dependent family members, during last 7 years has expanded to 72 Cities with more than 38 lakh beneficiaries are covered under the scheme.
- Although CGHS started in 1954 in New Delhi, wherein till 2014 only 25 cities were covered.
- CGHS retired pensioners are provided Cashless treatment at empanelled centres which will now be made seamless in the new platform.
CBSE cancelled Class XII exams after a review meeting with Prime Minister Modi.
- In view of the uncertain conditions due to COVID and the feedback obtained from various stakeholders, it was decided that Class XII Board Exams would not be held this year. It was also decided that CBSE will take steps to compile the results of class XII students as per a well-defined objective criteria in a time-bound manner
- The Prime Minister said that the decision on Class 12 CBSE Exams has been taken in the interest of students. He stated that COVID-19 has affected the academic calendar and the issue of Board Exams has been causing immense anxiety among students, parents and teachers, which must be put to an end.
RDSO ( Research Design & Standards Organization) becomes the FIRST Institution to be declared SDO under one “One Nation One Standard” mission on BIS ( Bureau of Indian Standards).
- RDSO (Research Design & Standards Organization) of Indian Railways has become the FIRST Institution to be declared SDO under “One Nation One Standard” mission on BIS ( Bureau of Indian Standards) which is Institution under Department of Consumer Affairs.
- This unique initiative of two organizations under GOI is going to set a template for all the rest of leading research and standard development organizations in the country to follow and adapt World Class Standards.
Carlo Ancelotti appointed Real Madrid’s head coach.
- England club Everton on 1st June confirmed that Carlo Ancelotti has left his position as manager to take up the role of head coach at Real Madrid.
Category Wise Current Affairs