First Published on June 7, 2021 || Last Updated on June 7, 2021 by Prashant Chaturvedi
7 June 2021 Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2021. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 7 June 2021 PDF.
Current Affairs 7 June 2021 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
7 June 2021 Current Affairs includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News.
Also Read: Study Materials
Also Read: Latest Job Notifications
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Read: Static GK
Also Read: Important Articles
7 June 2021 Current Affairs
Indian Coast Guard successfully conducts swift medical evacuation off Goa.
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) successfully conducted a swift sea-air coordinated medical evacuation off Goa on June 06, 2021.
- Information was received at 0430 hours at Maritime Rescue Coordination Centre (Mumbai) that the captain of a ship, MT ELIM, a 50-year old South Korean national needed emergency medical assistance.
- The Marshall Island flag vessel, that was about 109 nm south west of Goa at that time, was directed to proceed towards Goa, while a swift operational plan was drawn by Coast Guard District HQ Goa for safe evacuation of the patient.
- At 0530 hrs, ICG ship C-158 sailed out from Goa, maintaining continuous communication with MT ELIM.
- For speedy evacuation of the patient, ICG Chetak helicopter was deployed from Coast Guard Air Enclave (Goa).
- Braving gusting monsoon winds, the helicopter reached the vessel and airlifted the patient with the help of aircrew diver.
- The patient was safely brought ashore and shifted to SMRC hospital in Vasco, Goa where his condition is reported to be stable.
Ramesh Pokhriyal approves Performance Grading Index 2019-20 for States, UTs.
- Union Education Minister, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ approved the release of Performance Grading Index (PGI) 2019-20 for States and Union Territories of India.
- The Government has introduced the Performance Grading Index with a set of 70 parameters to catalyse transformational change in the field of school education.
- The PGI for States and Union Territories was first published in 2019 with reference year 2017-18. The PGI : States/UTs for 2019-20 is the third publication in this series.
- The PGI exercise envisages that the index would propel States and UTs towards undertaking multi-pronged interventions that will that will bring about the much-desired optimal education outcomes.
- The PGI helps the States/UTs to pinpoint the gaps and accordingly prioritise areas for intervention to ensure that the school education system is robust at every level.
- Punjab, Chandigarh, Tamil Nadu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Kerala occupy the highest grade (Grade A++) for 2019-20.
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Puducherry, Punjab and Tamil Nadu have improved overall PGI score by 10%, i.e., 100 or more points.
Sergio Perez won Azerbaijan GP 2021. Complete Winners List
- Formula One (also known as Formula 1 or F1) is the highest class of international auto racing for single-seater formula racing cars sanctioned by the International Automobile Federation (FIA).
- The 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship is a motor racing championship for Formula One cars which is the 72nd running of the Formula One World Championship.
- Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes are the defending World Drivers’ and World Constructors’ Champions respectively, having won the titles in 2020.
Category Wise Current Affairs