8 June 2021 Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2021. Here in this article we are sharing Current Affairs 8 June 2021 PDF.
Current Affairs 8 June 2021 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
8 June 2021 Current Affairs includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News.
Also Read: Study Materials
Also Read: Latest Job Notifications
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Read: Static GK
Also Read: Important Articles
8 June 2021 Current Affairs
S Ravi appointed as independent director of EbixCash.
- EbixCash, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nasdaq-listed software and e-commerce services provider Ebix Inc., has appointed S Ravi as an independent director to its board.
- Currently, He is the chairman and director of Tourism Finance Corporation of India, a government financial institution to promote tourism.
Navy gets three indigenously built advanced light helicopters.
- Three indigenously built advanced light helicopters (ALH) MK III were inducted into the Navy on 7th June 2021.
- The induction ceremony of 322 Dega Flight was held in the presence of Vice-Admiral Ajendra Bahadur Singh, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Eastern Naval Command (ENC).
- The helicopters, built by Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, are state-of-the-art flying machines and constitute a major step in thequest for Atma Nirbhar Bharat, the release said.
- The ALHs feature systems previously seen only on heavier, multi-role helicopters of the navy.
- The helicopters are fitted with modern surveillance radar and electro-optical equipment.
Govt of India to provide free vaccines to states for all citizens above 18 yrs, starting 21st June.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 7th June 2021 announced that the Government of India will provide free vaccines to states for all people above 18 years, starting 21st June.
- No state government of the country will have to spend anything on the vaccine and the Government of India will provide free vaccines to all the countrymen.
Income Tax department launched new portal.
- The income tax department on 7th June launched a new portal e-filing 2.0, which will make online filing of returns and tax payment easier.
- The new portal — www.incometax.gov.in — replaces the ‘http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in‘ site, and can be accessed by taxpayers in various regional languages.
World Bank approves USD 500 million program to help boost India’s MSME sector.
- The World Bank has approved a USD 500 million program to help boost India’s MSME sector.
- The programme targets improvements in the performance of five lakh 50 thousand MSMEs.
- Out of some 58 million MSMEs in the country, more than 40 per cent lack access to formal sources of finance.
- The MSME sector is the backbone of the country’s economy, contributing 30 percent of India’s GDP and 40 percent of exports.
- The USD 500 million Raising and Accelerating Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Performance (RAMP) Program is the World Bank’s second intervention in this sector.
- The first being the Rs 750 million MSME Emergency Response Program, approved in July last year.
SC released Draft Model Rules for Live-Streaming and Recording of Court Proceedings.
- The e-Committee, Supreme Court of India has released the Draft Model Rules for Live-Streaming and Recording of Court Proceedings and has invited inputs, feedback and suggestions on it from all the stakeholders.
- The e-Committee of the Supreme Court of India along with the Department of Justice, Government of India is working under the National Policy and Action Plan for implementation of Information and Communication Technology ICT in the Indian Judiciary.
- Suggestions and inputs on the Draft Model Rules for Live-Streaming and Recording of Court Proceedings can be sent in the email ID [email protected] on or before 30th of this month.
Category Wise Current Affairs