News Headlines 11 January 2022: Daily Current Affairs plays an important role in every competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State PSC, Technical Exams AAI, DRDO, FSSAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
News Headlines 11 January 2022 includes New Appointments, Awards and Honours, Banking News, Defence News, National News, International News, Sports News, State News and Miscellaneous News. A student can score full marks in current affairs if he/she is well versed with latest current affairs 2022. Here in this article we are sharing News Headlines 11 January 2022Important GK.
News Headlines 11 January 2022 is very useful for various competitive exams. We collect news from various sources i.e. AIR News, PIB News, Samachar, Editorial, ANI, Wion News, Financial Express, The Hindu, Economic Times, Business Standard, etc.
News Headlines 11 January 2022
IAS officer Sudeep Jain appointed as Managing Director of the Tamil Nadu Minerals Ltd.
S. Arunraj appointed as Executive Director of the Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu Ltd.
Prof. V. Kamakoti has been appointed as Director of IIT Madras.
Prof. Rangan Banerjee has been appointed as Director of IIT Delhi.
Prof. Suhas Joshi has been appointed as Director of IIT Indore.
Prof. Laxmidhar Behera has been appointed as Director of IIT Mandi.
Awards and Honours:
- Best Film (Drama):- The Power of The Dog
- Best Film (Musical/Comedy):- West Side Story
- Best Director:- Jane Campion (The Power of The Dog)
- Best Actor (Drama):- Will Smith (King Richard)
- Best Actress (Drama):- Nicole Kidman (Being the Ricardos)
- (Check Full Winners List Here)
World Hindi Day is observed in India from the year 2003. While we observe World Hindi Day on January 10, the National Hindi Diwas is celebrated on September 14.
Myanmar: Deposed leader Aung San Suu Kyi sentenced to four years in prison.
Prime Minister Modi will inaugurate 25th National Youth Festival on 12th January.
Prime Minister Modi will inaugurate 11 new medical colleges in Tamil Nadu and new campus of Central Institute of Classical Tamil on 12th January.
To commemorate 75th years of progressive India ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, Ministry of Education (MoE), AICTE and Ministry of Commerce& Industry (DPIIT) are jointly organising ‘National Innovation Week’ from 10th – 16th Jan 2022.
Labour & Employment Minister,Bhupender Yadav on 10th January 2022 released the report of second quarter of Quarterly Employment Survey (QES) part of All-India Quarterly Establishment-based Employment Survey (AQEES).
- Total employment in nine select sectors stand at 3.1 crore for the quarter ending September 2021.
- Manufacturing accounted for nearly 39%, followed by Education with 22% and Health as well as IT/BPOs sectors both around 10%.
- The over-all percentage of female workers stood at 32.1.
- The nine selected sectors are Manufacturing, Construction, Trade, Transport, Education, Health, Accommodation & Restaurant, IT/BPO and Financial Services.
From 14th January, Devotees at Kashi Vishwanath Temple to Wear “Khadi Handmade Paper Slippers”.
- Starting 14th January, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is beginning the sale of Khadi handmade paper “Use & Throw” slippers for the use of the devotees and the workers.
Also Read : English News Headlines
Also Read : English Current Affairs Quiz
Also Read: Latest Govt. Jobs Updates
यह भी पढ़ें : सरकारी नौकरी अपडेट
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी न्यूज़ हेडलाइंस
यह भी पढ़ें : हिंदी करंट अफेयर्स क्विज
Dear friends, hope you liked today’s News Headlines 11 January 2022, if you like our current affairs then do not forget to share it with your friends, so that more and more children can be helped. Click on the link given above to read about different category of Current Affairs. Jai Hindi, Jai Bharat .